Women’s Lucca Cycling Club Bib Shorts
- Black color way is made from 100% Recycled Lycra fabric: part of our commitment to finding a better way forward
- Premium Italian Compression Lycra: balanced compression & breathability, excellent opacity
- High Gauge for excellent recovery and second skin fit
- 5-Panel design: anatomically cut, compressive and supportive to enhance performance
- Seamless Microfiber bib straps & leg gripper
- Reflective logos for added visibility
- Updated Proprietary Signature Chamois developed with Elastic Interface
- Patent Pending FlyFree design: the latest generation of our pee-break functionality without removing jersey, helmet or glasses. No more zipper, no compromises.
- Fabric: 78% Polyamide / 22% Elastane
- Made in Italy
|XX-Small||29 - 31||22 - 24||31 - 33.5|
|X-Small||31 - 33||24 - 26||33.5 - 35.5|
|Small||33 - 35||26 - 28||35.5 - 37.5|
|Medium||35 - 37.5||28 - 30.5||37.5 - 40|
|Large||37.5 - 40||30.5 - 33||40 - 42.5|
|X-Large||40 - 42.5||33 - 35.5||42.5 - 45.5|
|XX-Large||42.5 - 45||35.5 - 38||45.5 - 48.5|
|XX-Small||74 - 79||56 - 61||80 - 85|
|X-Small||79 - 84||61 - 66||85 - 90|
|Small||84 - 89||66 - 71||90 - 95|
|Medium||89 - 95||71 - 77||95 - 102|
|Large||95 - 102||77 - 84||102 - 108|
|X-Large||102 - 108||84 - 90||108 - 116|
|XX-Large||108 - 114||90 - 97||116 - 123|
As a general rule of thumb, inseam lengths are 22cm (8.7") from the center crotch to the leg gripper in size M, with +/- 1.5cm (0.6") per size grading.
Caring for your cycling gear properly will extend its life and maintain its performance, fit and quality. It’s important to consider these instructions carefully.
We strongly recommend washing your new gear before wearing it. You’ll find that your apparel will soften, and fit & comfort will improve after washing - especially with bibs & shorts.
Machine wash cool, 86°F (30°C) with like colors: Cooler temps maintain better longevity for your apparel. Like colors, especially lights, will remain more vibrant when washed with like colors.
Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean: Strong detergents & bleach can break down the fibers and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life.
Close all fastenings: this goes also for other garments mixed in with your cycling apparel. Velcro closures or clasps can catch on stitching or trim and damage your garments.
Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry: Do not put your cycling apparel in the dryer. Even on low heat. Don’t do it. Heat can damage fabric, elastic and heat transfer logos very easily. Lycra (Elastane) is used throughout our garments to provide compression and support and is susceptible to damage from heat and can irreparably damage your apparel.
If you're unhappy with the size, you have the option to exchange bib shorts directly with Velocio. Please contact me with questions about the bib shorts and fit.