DIY Guide to Lucca
Here's your shortcut to livin' la vita Lucca. Tap into tried-and-true advice backed by thousands of kilometers, year in and year out.
From beginner to advance, this do-it-yourself guide reveals the roads less traveled and the art of soaking in the Tuscan sunshine.
Solo, with family or a few friends, hit the roads with a complete route library uploaded to your GPS device. From casual rides to epic mountain passes, discover places locals spend years finding.
Consider this DIY Guide as a North Star. You’ll find ideal areas to stay with wow, bike-friendly accommodations. Scan -> select -> book because who doesn't love easy vacations?
You won't find solid routing or handpicked recommendations anywhere else—not on free mapping sites, Strava, or Tripadvisor forums. Thoughtfully designing free time is a creative pursuit and nothing beats on-the-ground experience in real time, year-round.
Delivered digitally and viewed on your laptop, tablet, and Ride with GPS mobile app, you'll get:
- 15+ cycling route library starting/finishing from the gates of Lucca’s wall
- Route descriptions with photos and ideas for lunch, coffee, and gelato stops
- Turn-by-turn voice navigation
- Where to stay in Lucca’s historic center or just outside the wall
- Places to eat: aperitivo bars, restaurants, gelato and coffee shops
- Things to do and local events you won’t want to miss out on
- How to get around including from Pisa and Florence airport
- Responsive customer service for questions related to the guide
All sales final. I've ridden every road, tried each restaurant, and update the guide every six months. In other words, I put in A+ effort and I'm sure you'll agree.
For answers to your top questions and to contact us, click here.