DIY Guide to Lucca
Live, ride, and breathe Lucca like a local. No need to spend hours on Google searching for a place to stay, wondering where to ride, and eat because I've done it all for you!
Beginner or advanced, here's how to steer clear of busy roads and explore the depths of Lucca's variety.
Solo, with family or a few friends, hit the roads with a complete route library uploaded to your GPS device. From casual rides to epic mountain passes, discover places locals spend years finding.
Consider this DIY Guide as a North Star. You’ll find ideal areas to stay with wow, bike-friendly accommodations. Scan -> select -> book because who doesn't love easy vacations?
Just looking for a few routes? Contact us for personalized routes at €29 each.
Delivered digitally and viewed on your laptop, tablet, and Ride with GPS mobile app:
- 15+ cycling route library starting/finishing from the gates of Lucca’s wall (with turn-by-turn voice navigation)
- Route descriptions with photos and ideas for lunch, coffee and gelato stops
- Where to stay in Lucca’s historic center or just outside the wall
- Places to eat: aperitivo bars, restaurants, gelato and coffee shops
- Things to do and local events you won’t want to miss out on
- How to get around including from Pisa and Florence airport
- Responsive customer service for questions related to the guide
All sales final. I've ridden every road, tried each restaurant and actively update the guide. In other words, I put in A+ effort and once the files are on your desktop I can't take them back.
For answers to your top questions and to contact us, click here.
Spend €500 on Guided Rides and request a free DIY Guide to Lucca.