DIY Guide to Lucca
Live, ride, and breathe Lucca like a local. No need to lose any sleep searching for a place to stay, wondering where to ride, and eat because I've done it all for you! Hassle-free guaranteed.
From beginner to advance, here's how to steer clear of busy roads and soak in the Tuscan sunshine. After a decade of living in Lucca, I proudly consider myself a qualified Top Guide.
Solo, with family or a few friends, hit the roads with a complete route library uploaded to your GPS device. From casual rides to epic mountain passes, discover places locals spend years finding.
Consider this DIY Guide as a North Star. You’ll find ideal areas to stay with wow, bike-friendly accommodations. Scan -> select -> book because who doesn't love easy vacations?
Just looking for a few routes? Contact us for personalized routes at €29 each.
Delivered digitally and viewed on your laptop, tablet, and Ride with GPS mobile app:
- 15+ cycling route library starting/finishing from the gates of Lucca’s wall
- Route descriptions with photos and ideas for lunch, coffee, and gelato stops
- Turn-by-turn voice navigation
- Where to stay in Lucca’s historic center or just outside the wall
- Places to eat: aperitivo bars, restaurants, gelato and coffee shops
- Things to do and local events you won’t want to miss out on
- How to get around including from Pisa and Florence airport
- Responsive customer service for questions related to the guide
All sales final. I've ridden every road, tried each restaurant and actively update the guide. In other words, I put in A+ effort and once the files are on your desktop I can't take them back.
For answers to your top questions and to contact us, click here.